- This event has passed.
Virginia Business Political Roundtable Virginia Business Event
November 3, 2021 @ 11:30 am - 2:00 pm$45
How will the results of this year’s pivotal General Assembly election affect Virginia and doing business in the commonwealth?
Join Virginia Business on Nov. 3 at our annual political roundtable event at the Richmond Marriott hotel.
Date and time
Wed, November 3, 2021
11:30 AM – 2:00 PM EDT
500 East Broad Street
Richmond, VA 23219
Just one day after the statewide elections, the magazine’s editors will dissect the election results with a panel of Virginia’s political observers. We’ll also take a look at what to expect in the upcoming General Assembly session.
This year’s panelists include:
- James W. Dyke Jr., senior advisor, state government relations, McGuireWoods Consulting LLC
- Rebecca Bromley-Trujillo, Ph.D., research director, Wason Center for Civic Leadership; associate professor, Department of Political Science, Christopher Newport University
- Stephen Farnsworth, Ph.D. – professor and director, Center for Leadership and Media Studies, University of Mary Washington
- Amanda L. Wintersieck, Ph.D., assistant professor, Department of Political Science, Virginia Commonwealth University
- Barry DuVal, president and CEO, Virginia Chamber of Commerce
The event will feature networking, lunch, the panel discussion and a Q&A session.
Per the Virginia Department of Health, while indoors, everyone regardless of vaccination status should wear facial coverings when not actively eating or drinking. We are following COVID-19 guidance from local health departments and the CDC for in-person events. If you are sick or feel you are getting sick, we ask that you please stay home.
11:30 to noon – registration and network
Noon – lunch to be served and panel discussion to begin