Va. Credit Union League announces new directors
New board members, officers elected
The Virginia Credit Union League announced on Friday its newly elected directors.
The following credit union executives are starting first terms on the league’s board:
- Kim Little, Virginia Beach-based Chartway Credit Union
- Bruce Six, Dahlgren-based Topside Federal Credit Union
- Mike Warrell, Martinsville-based ValleyStar Credit Union
- Andrew Reynolds, Roanoke-based Blue Eagle Credit Union
Excepting Warrell, who will be serving a one-year term, these members have been elected to three-year terms.
The board also elected its officers for the coming year:
- Chairman: Joe Thomas, Fairfax-based NextMark Credit Union
- Vice Chairman: Jeff Bentley, Herndon-based Northwest Federal Credit Union
- Treasurer: Paul Muse, Yorktown-based 1st Advantage Federal Credit Union
- Secretary: Janine Williams, Charlottesville-based UVA Community Credit Union
Organized in 1934, the league is a statewide trade association representing 108 member-owned credit unions.