S.L. Nusbaum Realty announces recent transactions
Norfolk-based S.L. Nusbaum Realty Co. has announced a number of recent real estate transactions, including a new lease for more than 80,000 square feet of industrial space in Suffolk and the extension of a lease for a 42,600-square-foot grocery store in Chesapeake.
New leases include:
· Rock Bottom Golf leased 83,739 square feet of industrial space at 324 Moore Ave., Building 7 in Suffolk. Nusbaum’s Michael Myers represented the tenant.
· A&M Enterprises leased 16,276 square feet of industrial space at 1197 Production Road in Norfolk. Myers represented the landlord.
Lease renewals, extension and expansions include:
· Food Lion extended its lease on 42,600 square feet of retail space at The Crossings at Deep Creek in Chesapeake. Murray Rosenbach represented the landlord.
· Jordan Young Institute for Joint Reconstruction and Sports Medicine PC renewed its lease on 20,000 square feet of office space at Cleveland Office Park II in Virginia Beach. John M. Profilet represented the tenant.
· Dollar Tree extended its lease on 18,884 square feet of retail space at Chesterfield Meadows in Chesterfield County. Bob Butcher represented the landlord.
· CRS Marble and Granite, LLC renewed its lease on 18,200 square feet of industrial space at 513 Viking Drive in Virginia Beach. Profilet represented the landlord.
· Tuesday Morning extended its lease on 11,915 square feet of retail space at Warwick Village Shopping Center in Newport News,. Tyler Jacobson represented the landlord.