Recent commercial real estate deals in Hampton Roads
Sales announced the week ending Sept. 17
The following commercial real estate deals in Hampton Roads were announced the week ending Sept. 17 by local firms.
- A multi-tenant retail condo at The Strand at 3244 Holland Road in Virginia Beach sold for $2.02 million. The 10,200-square-foot building was purchased by a private investment group that will occuply one of the existing spaces. Tenants include Boil Bay Seafood, Grace Nails & Spa and Prince Tea Room. It is anchored by Lidl and has Hardees and Christian Brothers Automotive. Rita’s will open early next year. Doug Aronson, of SLN Capital Markets, a division of S.L. Nusbaum Realty, representedc the seller.
- A 12,000-square-foot multifamily property in Norfolk sold for $1.525 million. Cutshaw Park MSML LLC purchased the property on .22 acres located at 337 W. Bute St. from TUMCO Properties. Austin Newman of S.L. Nusbaum Realty represented the seller.
- A 27,131-square-foot industrial building in Norfolk sold for $1.3 million. Purchaser 923 LLC acquired the building on 1.598 acres at 3796 and 3800 Progress Road from Beth Lynn LLC. Michael Myers of S.L. Nusbaum Realty represented the seller.
- A 10,000-square-foot building in Virginia Beach sold for $1.3 million, Divaris Real Estate announced Wednesday. Rungsi Adalem purchased the building on .65 acres at 3824 Virginia Beach Blvd. Jason Oliver represented the seller in the transaction.
- The 12,860-square-foot building that was formerly a Taste Unlimited LLC in Norfolk sold for $1 million, Cushman & Wakefield | Thalhimer announced Thursday. Purchaser 6464 Hampton LLC acquired the building on .7 acres at 6464 Hampton Blvd. Wick Smith and Ellis Colthorpe of Thalhimer handled sale negotiations on behalf of the purchaser. Sezin Cortinas and Levi Thomson of Divaris Real Estate represented the seller.
Undeveloped land purchases
- About four acres of land in Yorktown sold for $1.4 million, Divaris Real Estate announced Wednesday. Suburban Capital Investments LLC purchased the land at 2420 George Washington Memorial Highway. Elizabeth Napolitano and Erica Rorrer represented the seller in the transaction.
- About three acres of land in Suffolk sold for $1.2 million, Divaris Real Estate announced Wednesday. SXCW Properties II LLC purchased the land at 6460 Townpoint Road, in the Harbourview area of the city. Mary McGovern represented the seller.