Out and About Virginia 500 2022 Power List Edition
On Sept. 14, Virginia Business held its Power Up networking reception, recognizing the executives named to the 2022 edition of the Virginia 500. During the event, which was held at
the Boar’s Head Resort in Charlottesville, Virginia Business Editor Richard Foster recognized the lifetime achievements of the 22 leaders named to this year’s Virginia 500 Living Legends list.
1. Bernie Niemeier, Virginia Business
2. Morton G. Thalhimer Jr.
3. Timothy Faulkner, The Breeden Co., and Paul Gaden, Sentara Healthcare
4. Joseph W. Montgomery, Wells Fargo Advisors; John Jimenez, Quirk Hotel; Carrie Bartlett and Whitney Hancock, USI Insurance Services; Linda Montgomery
5. Greg Wallig, Grant Thorton LLP
6. Kameron Gary, Reto Corp.; Merthia Haynie, Abilities Abound Physical Therapy; Earl Gary
7. Brooke Hall, Accent Professional Recruiting; Maggie Reed, Gilbane Building Co.
8. Robert M. “Bob” Tata, Hunton Andrews Kurth LLP; Del. Anne Ferrell Tata, House of Delegates, 82nd District
9. Elizabeth McClanahan, Virginia Tech Foundation; Tiffany Dabney, D & H Construction
10. Jonathan Jasmin-Benoit, Embassy of Canada; Kathleen Magee and Melissa DiBona, Operation Smile
11. Tricia Dunlap and Claire Guthrie Gastañaga, Dunlap Law PC
12. Amy and Richard Thalhimer, Georgetown Enterprises Inc.
13. Brian Revere, The Breeden Co.
14. Matthew Guthrie, Truist
15. Allison Gregory, Truist; April Pruitt, Edward Jones