Multifamily portfolio under new management
A portfolio of Hampton Roads multifamily communities is under new management.
S.L. Nusbaum Realty Co. is now managing Marathon Development Group’s portfolio of 15 multifamily communities in and around downtown Norfolk.
S.L. Nusbaum is based in Norfolk and says it manages a portfolio of more than 25,000 apartment homes throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Southeast.
Marathon Development Group is a real estate development firm based in Norfolk.
The new portfolio includes the apartments at Icon at 321 E. Main St., in addition to the following properties:
– East Beach Marina, 4921 Pretty Lake Avenue
– The Wainwright Downtown, 229 W. Bute Street
– Botetourt, 500 Botetourt Street
– The Law Building, 145 Granby Street
– The Fairfax, 117 W. City Hall Avenue
– Savoy, 161 Granby Street
– Century, 151-155 Granby Street
– The Virginia Building, 101 W. Plume Street
– Metro on Granby (Phase I & II), 401 Granby Street
– The James, 345 Granby Street
– The Loraine, 245 Granby Street
– The Rockefeller (Phase I & II), 130 Brooke Avenue