July 2023 Out and About
1. Atlantic Union Bank CEO John Asbury visited the New York Stock Exchange on May 2 when the bank’s leadership team rang the exchange’s opening bell. Photo courtesy Atlantic Union Bank.
2. Troutman Pepper Hamilton Sanders LLP Partner Pamela S. Belleman (L) and Richmond Raceway President Lori Collier Waran attended Virginia Business’ 2023 Women in Leadership Awards networking reception, sponsored by Troutman Pepper, in Richmond on June 5. Photo by Kira Jenkins.
3. Betsy Frantz, president and CEO of PathForward Inc., also attended Virginia Business’ June 5 Women in Leadership Awards reception. Photo by Kira Jenkins.
4. L to R: Chesapeake Mayor Rick West, Virginia Natural Gas President Robert Duvall, ForKids Inc. CEO Thaler McCormick and George Faatz, VNG’s director of growth and strategic planning, held a check displaying VNG’s $250,000 donation to ForKids’ two new Financial Opportunity Centers during the Chesapeake center’s late May ribbon cutting. Photo courtesy VNG.
5. L to R: Ron Worley, founding principal of Worley Associates; Volker Bibelhausen, Weidmüller’s chief technology officer; Christian Gläsel, Weidmüller Group’s supervisory board chairman and shareholder; Steffi Gordinier, Weidmüller shareholder; Inge Gläsel, Weidmüller shareholder; Gov. Glenn Youngkin; Timothy Gordinier, next generation shareholder of Weidmüller; Bernd Schröder, Weidmüller USA president; Kevin Carroll, Chesterfield County Board of Supervisors member; and Neil Palmer, vice president of Century Construction Company Inc., attended the ceremonial groundbreaking for Weidmüller Inc. USA’s $16.4 million engineering and manufacturing facility in Chesterfield County on May 18. Photo courtesy Weidmüller Inc. USA.