GSA renews lease in Arlington
On behalf of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), the U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) has renewed a 71,027-square-foot lease at 1310 North Courthouse Road in Arlington for 5 years.
Colliers International represented the landlord, a joint venture between MRP Realty and Rockpoint Group, in the transaction.
The 1310 North Courthouse Road Building was built in 1983 and underwent extensive renovations in 2008 including exterior plaza enhancements and new lobbies. GSA moved into the building in 2010. The building is leased to multiple public and private sector tenants.
The GSA provides workplaces by constructing, managing, and preserving government buildings and by leasing and managing commercial real estate.