Franklin Johnston Group picks up 11 multifamily properties
AIG Global Real Estate Investment Corp.’s Affordable Housing Division has selected The Franklin Johnston Group to manage 11 multifamily properties in Virginia and North Carolina.
The new management assets include senior and affordable communities.
“We are proud to grow our friendship with AIG in Virginia and North Carolina. We now manage four communities for AIG and we’re excited to expand our partnership,” Taylor Franklin, Franklin Johnston Group’s president, said in a statement.
The new properties add 1,174 units into Franklin’s management portfolio total.
The Virginia Beach-based company began operation in 2013 with a portfolio of 24 properties and 3,551 residential units. Including the addition of the new AIG properties, the portfolio now totals nearly 12,000 units and more than 70 properties on the East Coast from Virginia to Georgia.
“We’ve been able to triple the size of our management portfolio in just three years,” Franklin said.
The newly managed AIG Global Real Estate Investment Corp properties include:
1. English Oaks – 119 units (Fredericksburg)
2. King’s Crest – 100 units (Fredericksburg)
3. Park Place – 148 units (Manassas)
4. The Gardens – 150 units (Stafford)
5. Greenbrier Senior – 92 units (Chesapeake)
6. Dunlop Farms Senior – 88 units (Richmond)
7. Charlotte Spring – 65 units (Charlotte, N.C.)
8. Honey Creek – 78 units (Charlotte, N.C.)
9. University Square – 90 units (Charlotte, N.C.)
10. Carolina Spring – 124 units (Raleigh, N.C.)
11. Crossings Heritage – 120 units (Raleigh, N.C.)