Easley Hedrick Insurance & Financial acquires multiple insurance agencies
Easley Hedrick Insurance & Financial announced Friday that it has acquired multiple insurance agencies throughout Virginia. Financial terms of the deal were not disclosed.
The company acquired the following agencies Sept. 1.
• Moncure Insurance Agency Inc. in Mechanicsville
• Sam Nichols, a Nationwide agent in Gretna and Bedford
• Roy R. Yeatts, a Nationwide agent in Farmville
• Brandon Scearce Insurance Agency Inc. in South Boston
• Eric Arthur Jr. Insurance Services Inc. in South Boston
Prior to the acquisitions, Easley Hedrick had 15 employees.
“We are pleased to report that all 12 employees from the impacted agencies are now part of our expanded team,” Brandon Hedrick, the company’s CEO, said in a statement. “We nearly doubled in employees and, due in part to these acquisitions, we expect to double our revenue this fiscal year.”
Easley Hedrick agency offers personal and corporate insurance from dozens of carriers in Virginia and North Carolina.