Danville Pittsylvania County Chamber of Commerce announces leadership class
Leadership Southside class will graduate in May
The Danville Pittsylvania County Chamber of Commerce announced this week the selection of its 2021-2022 Leadership Southside class.
Leadership Southside is a nine-month program that introduces participants to the Dan River Region and offers skill building, leadership development and networking building, according to a news release.
This class will meet once a month from August to April, graduating in May 2022. Participants will travel to the Capitol in January for Chamber Day to speak to General Assembly legislators.
The following are members of this year’s class:
- Kirsten Aherron, River District Association
- Laura Ashworth, City of Danville Office of Economic Development
- David Coffey, City of Danville Fire Department
- Amy Davis, The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co.
- Madison Eades, Danville Pittsylvania County Chamber of Commerce
- Conner Finney, Sovah Health
- Hailey Fowlkes, Sovah Health
- Charly Emerson Harris, T.-Minnie Maude Charitable Trust
- Tammy Hurt, Institute for Advanced Learning and Research
- Cassie Williams Jones, Averett University
- Brandie King, Negril Inc.
- Pete Kostopanagiotis, Daniel, Medley & Kirby PC
- Amy Parikh, Carlisle School
- Doug Plachcinski, City of Danville Office of Community Development
- Jaketta Scott, Danville Pittsylvania Community Services
- Benjamin Sharpe, Clement Wheatley
- Donald Smith, City of Danville Police Department
- Jarrett Stone, Pittsylvania County Sheriff’s Office
- Brad Stowe, Chandler Concrete
- Martina Tatum, Gateway Health
- Tammy Turner, ValleyStar Credit Union
- Kellie Smoak Wyatt, Dan River Nonprofit Network