Commercial real estate sales roundup
Va. sales announcements through Dec. 6
- A Starbucks at 2627 Emmet St. North in Charlottesville has been sold for $3.85 million, Cushman & Wakefield | Thalhimer announced Dec. 3. Riverbend Development sold the 2,317-square-foot freestanding building, which includes a Wells Fargo ATM. The transaction was completed by Catherine Spangler of Cushman & Wakefield | Thalhimer’s Capital Markets Group.
- Landmark Recovery of Louisville LLC has purchased a 27,889-square-foot commercial building on four acres located at 42 Mitchell Ave. in Warsaw from Americare Plus LLC for $2 million. Martin Murden represented the seller and Chris Devine and Elliot Warsof represented the buyer.
- Express Wash Property Holdings LLC purchased a former SunTrust bank branch at 10300 Midlothian Turnpike in Richmond from Truist Bank for $1.4 million, Colliers International announced Nov. 18. The building sits on 0.82 acres. Peter Vick and Harrison Hall of Colliers International represented the buyer.
- Steve Worrell purchased a 9,528-square-foot retail property at 2035 West Broad St. in Richmond from 2035 Broad LLC for $1.7 million, Colliers International announced Nov. 18. Peter Vick and Harrison Hall of Colliers represented the buyer. Megan Sullivan, Will Bradley, Mark Williford, and Frank Hargrove of Colliers International represented the seller.
- Grace Holdings LLC purchased 200 North Otterdale Road in Midlothian for $2.6 million. The property was formerly King Pin Lanes, a 30,360-square-foot bowling alley located within Sommerville Business Park. Peter Vick and Harrison Hall represented the seller, King Pin Properties LLC.
- Moseley Real Estate Advisors Inc. purchased a 10,748-square-foot retail building at 1123 West Mercury Blvd. on 2.3 acres in Hampton from G.C. of Hampton Partners LLC for $2.5 million, Cushman & Wakefield | Thalhimer announced Dec. 1. The buyer plans to redevelop the building into a 9,000-square-foot multitenant building with Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers as the anchor. Eric Stanley of Cushman & Wakefield | Thalhimer handled the sale negotiations on behalf of the purchaser.
- Larandon’s Homes LLC has purchased a 24,407 square foot retail/office property on 0.81 acres at 226-230 W. Olney Road and 801 Boush St. in Norfolk from The Runnymede Corp. for $2.05 million. Ben Leon and Sam Rapoport represented the seller.
- SDL Realty Investments LLC has purchased 1.12 acres of land located at 2336 Elson Green Ave. in Virginia Beach from General Booth Properties Inc. for $1 million. Mike Zarpas and Pierce Jacobson represented the seller.
- SXCW Properties II LLC purchased 1.73 acres of land on Banks Ford Parkway at Warrenton Road in Stafford County for $1.375 million from CPK Southeast LLC, Cushman & Wakefield | Thalhimer announced on Nov. 22. The buyer will develop the first location of a Sam’s Xpress Car Wash in the Fredericksburg area. Robert M. Thornton of Cushman & Wakefield | Thalhimer handled the sale negotiations on behalf of the seller.
Roanoke/New River Valley
- Two apartment buildings in the city of Roanoke were sold to investment group Walters LLC for $1.825 million, Cushman & Wakefield | Thalhimer’s Capital Markets Group announced Wednesday. The buildings are at 618 Day Ave. SW and 801 3rd St. SW and contain 17 apartment units. The sale was finalized on Nov. 15. Clay Taylor of Cushman & Wakefield | Thalhimer’s Capital Markets Group in Roanoke represented the seller in the sale transaction.