47 mixed-use parcels in Richmond sell for almost $22M
Seven "bundles" in Fan District include residential, retail, office
Seven bundles of properties totaling 47 parcels in Richmond sold for almost $22 million, Commonwealth Commercial Partners LLP announced last week.
The mixed-use properties are located in Richmond’s Fan District and consist of retail, office and restaurant space, as well as about 24 apartments and 267 parking spaces.
Richmond-based Eck Enterprises LLC sold the properties to Charlotte, North Carolina-based Carolina Capital Real Estate Partners. Kit Tyler, senior vice president at CCP, and Tucker “Nash” Warren, senior associate at CCP, represented the seller in the three-contract sale that closed Dec. 15.
The sale includes the following bundles:
- 1118 W. Main St. — 0.367 acres, 7,367-square-foot office building leased to The Virginia Sexual & Domestic Violence Action Alliance
- 1201 W. Main St. bundle — 0.862 acres, 20,052 square feet, 19 retail and office spaces including Kokonut Grill, Uptown Color, Greenbriar Cafe and Coffeehouse and Fan Guitar and Ukulele
- 1301 W. Main St. bundle — 0.532 acres, 12,649 square feet, four apartments and seven retail/commercial spaces to include Laser Sport & Spine Rehab, Experimax, Uptown Gallery and City Dogs
- 1306 W. Main St. bundle — 0.544 acres, 19,302 square feet, eight office/commercial spaces including VCU Rehabilitation, Research and Training Center and Knopp Nutrition LLC
- 1401 W. Main St. bundle — 0.858 acres, 36,267 square feet, 13 apartments, five commercial spaces to include Gold’s Gym, Turning Basin Capital Partners and State Farm Insurance
- 1419-1435 W. Main St. bundle — 0.712 acres, 20,011 square feet, six commercial spaces including Hair The Salon, Tom McGrath’s Motorcycle Law Group, Viridiant, 20/20 Real Estate and InterActive Financial Marketing Group LLC
- 1420-1430 W. Cary St. bundle — 0.749 acres, 16,920 square feet, 11 townhomes
- 1508-1516 W. Main St. bundle — 0.304 acres, 6,896 square feet, four office/commercial spaces including Reynolds Gallery
The properties are part of Eck Enterprises’ uptown portfolio, which consists of more than 100 properties within a 10-block area along West Main and West Cary streets. CCP manages the listing for all properties in the portfolio.