275 Va. companies make 2023 Inc. 5000 list
Leesburg-based IT firm is state's top-ranked company
This year, 275 Virginia companies made the Inc. 5000 list of the nation’s 5,000 fastest-growing privately held companies, which Inc. magazine released Tuesday.
Ranking at No. 34 overall, Goldschmitt and Associates LLC was the highest-ranking Virginia companies on the list. Founded in 1998, the Leesburg-based information technology company specializes in computer programming, systems design and management consulting for federal and corporate clients. Last year, the company was No. 1,107 on the Inc. 5000 list.
Four Virginia companies ranked among the top 100 companies on the 2023 Inc. 5000 list: Goldschmitt and Associates; Tysons-based cybersecurity firm Moxfive LLC; Alexandria-based consulting firm and federal contractor Integrated Management Services; and Herndon-based IT federal contractor Coreonyx Government Solutions.
Last year, 258 Virginia companies made the list, and Richmond-based IT staffing firm Summit Human Capital was Virginia’s top-ranked company, coming in at No. 20. Two other Virginia companies ranked within the top 100 in 2022.
Virginia companies on the 2023 list had a median three-year growth rate of 220% and brought in $22.9 billion in total revenue. They added a total of 28,519 jobs, and 177 are repeat winners.
Of the 275 Virginia companies on this year’s list, 210 are in Northern Virginia. North Carolina had 136 companies on the list, and Maryland had 112.
Ranked by three-year average growth, these are the top 25 Virginia companies on the 2023 Inc. 5000 list:
34) Goldschmitt and Associates, 10,293%, IT services, Leesburg
39) Moxfive, 9,622%, security, Tysons
87) Integrated Management Strategies, 5,311%, business products and services, Alexandria
92) Coreonyx Government Solutions, 5,113%, IT services, Herndon
118) Caribe Juice, 4,079%, food and beverage, Charlottesville
129) Amivero, 3,773%, IT services, Reston
141) Smart Simple Solutions, 3,672%, business products and services, Leesburg
143) Earth Right Mid-Atlantic, 3,642%, energy, Lynchburg
198) Night Watch Urgent Care, 2,757%, health services, Manassas
212) Media Tradecraft, 2,640%, media, Reston
237) Main Digital, 2,361%, business products and services, McLean
244) MySpectrum Counseling & Coaching, 2,285%, health services, Chesterfield
252) VA Wholesale Mortgage, 2,230%, financial services, Virginia Beach
262) Schubring Global Solutions, 2,130%, security, Sterling
274) Crest Security Assurance, 2,036%, IT services, Woodbridge
290) Top Line Growth Partners, 1,947%, business products and services, Richmond
310) Summit Human Capital, 1,841%, business products and services, Richmond
375) Intellibus, 1,554%, software, Reston
387) RP Professional Services, 1,498%, government services, Ashburn
392) Epigen, 1,470%, business products and services, Tysons
406) Caladwich Consulting, 1,425%, business products and services, Annandale
410) Digital Axis, 1,413%, government services, Tysons
424) Piedmont Global Language Solutions, 1,363%, business products and services, Arlington
430) Antean Technology, 1,351%, IT services, Alexandria
453) Cboe Vest, 1,266%, financial services, McLean