Virginia Business presents awards to five CFOs
- June 15, 2017
Virginia Business presented awards in five categories to the commonwealth’s top chief financial officers.
The winners at the 12th annual Virginia CFO Awards were:
• Small nonprofit organization or government agency: Sylvia Haines of the Norfolk-based Hampton Roads Chamber.
• Large nonprofit organization or government agency: Sean Barden of Mary Washington Healthcare in Fredericksburg.
• Small private companies: Valerie Wilkinson of The ESG Companies in Virginia Beach.
• Large private companies: James Crowder of HHHunt Corp., which has offices in Richmond and Blacksburg.
• Publicly traded companies: Wayne Rehberger of Engility in Chantilly.
The awards competition attracted 50 nominations from throughout Virginia. The awards banquet was held at The Jefferson Hotel in Richmond.
Profiles of the winners will appear in the magazine’s August issue.