Several new retailers will open stores this weekend at Promenade at Virginia Gateway
- April 21, 2014
The Peterson Cos. said Monday that several new retailers will open stores this weekend, April 26- 27, during a grand opening of the Promenade at Virginia Gateway in Gainesville.
White House Black Market, LOFT, Francesca’s Collections, Soma Intimates, IT’SUGAR and Pinkberry are all opening new locations at what is the final phase of the 300,000-square-foot lifestyle center.
With the new tenants, the Virginia Gateway project is 97 percent leased.
A grand opening celebration for the Promenade will include fashion shows, a performance by the Manassas Symphony Orchestra Winds, fireworks, giveaways and the debut of an interactive splash fountain.
“Over the past 15 years, the Peterson Cos. has carefully assembled a retail, dining and entertainment destination at Virginia Gateway that truly serves as the commercial and social hub for the Gainesville and Haymarket communities,” Taylor O. Chess, president of retail for Peterson Cos., said in a statement. “Promenade is the finishing touch that introduces many of the fashion and entertainment options the community has long been waiting for.”
Regal Cinemas along with Bar Louie, Smashburger, BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse, are currently open at Promenade. Here are some of the following new merchants that will join them:
· Charming Charlie, 5,900 square feet. The accessories store offers jewelry, handbags, eyewear, scarves, shoes and more grouped together by color. The store is now open.
· LOFT, 5,400 square feet. The women’s clothing and accessories retailer recently reinvented itself with new concept stores across the country. They feature a boutique-style layout including small “style closets,” plush seating and open space. Planned opening is Saturday, April 26.
· White House Black Market, 3,500 square feet. The retailer specializes in women’s clothing in a simple black and white palette. With more than 400 boutiques across the country, White House Black Market offers business attire, shoes and accessories. Planned opening is Saturday, April 26.
· Francesca’s Collections, 1,400 square feet. The boutique store offers an eclectic mix of curated clothing, bright baubles, accessories, and gifts. Planned opening is Saturday, April 26.
· Soma Intimates, 2,500 square feet. Soma Intimates offers an exclusive collection of women’s lingerie. sleepwear, swimwear, shape wear and more. Planned opening is Saturday, April 26.
· Presley Laurent Salon & Spa. 2,500 square feet. It offers hair services, cuts, colors, highlighting, manicures, pedicures, waxing, massage therapy and body treatments. Opening Fall 2014.