Five executives receive Virginia CFO Awards
- June 20, 2013
The magazine recognized CFOs across Virginia at publicly traded companies, privately held companies and nonprofit organizations across the state. About 200 executives attended the event.
The winners were:
- Publicly Traded Companies: Barbara Niland of Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc.
- Large Private Companies (more than 100 employees): Stephen Carroll of Health Diagnostic Laboratory Inc.
- Small Private Companies (fewer than 100 employees): Stephen Goss of SimVentions.
- Large Nonprofit Organizations/Government Agencies (more than 100 employees): Dominic Puleo of Virginia Commonwealth University Health System
- Small Nonprofit Organizations/Government Agencies (fewer than 100 employees): Gary Ometer of the Virginia College Savings Plan.
The magazine’s editorial staff determined the finalists in each category. The winners were selected from those finalists by four of the five winners in the 2012 Virginia CFO Awards. (One previous award winner was out of the country during the judging period.)
The winners will be profiled in the August issue of Virginia Business.
See a photo gallery of images from the 2013 Virginia CFO Awards ceremony.