Virginia Business names Virginia CFO Award winners
- June 20, 2018
Virginia Business named five winners Wednesday at its annual Virginia CFO Awards.
Each year, the magazine honors the contribution of financial executives at a banquet held at The Jefferson Hotel in Richmond.
Pictured with the winners are Gary Thomson of Dixon Hughes Goodman (left) and Bernie Niemeier (right), publisher of Virginia Business. The winners pictured are, from left:
- Small private companies: Amy Martin of American Cyber Inc. in Clifton
- Small nonprofit/government agencies: Andrew Haugh, CPA, of Housing Opportunities Made Equal of Virginia Inc. in Richmond
- Large private companies: Peter Whitfield of American Systems in Chantilly
- Large nonprofit/government agencies: Michel Bilé of the Hampton Roads Community Health Center in Portsmouth
- Publicly traded companies: Glenn Nunziata of Smithfield Foods Inc. in Smithfield
The winners were selected from 47 nominees.
Judges for this year’s program were winners of the 2017 CFO Awards: Sean Barden of Mary Washington Healthcare; Sylvia Haines of the Hampton Roads Chamber; James Crowder of HHHunt Corp.; Valerie Wilkinson of The ESG Cos.; and Wayne Rehberger of Engility Holdings Inc.
Below see a photo gallery of the evening's event. Please contact Adrienne R. Watson with the photo number from our gallery if you would like a copy of your company's photo to post to your website.