Virginia Business announces CFO Award winners
- July 1, 2010
Virginia Business magazine named winners in five categories in its annual CFO awards banquet Thursday night at the Jefferson Hotel in Richmond.
The chief financial officers honored at the event were:
• Publicly traded companies: E. Larry Ryder of Hooker Furniture Corp., Martinsville
• Large private companies: James B. Arnold of CMA CGM (America) LLC, Norfolk.
• Small private companies: Jennifer S. Duff, CPA, of MPAY Inc., Roanoke.
• Large nonprofit organizations: Stacey Bright of Bristol Virginia Utilities
• Small nonprofit organizations: Stanley M. Berman, CPA, of Global Impact, Alexandria.
The winners were chosen by a panel of five judges, all of whom were previous CFO Award winners. The contest attracted 47 nominees this year, down from 60 in 2009.
Virginia Business, a statewide business magazine, has conducted the annual awards program since 2006.
A photo slideshow from the CFO Awards dinner is available here.