Divaris adds five properties to its leasing and management portfolio
- November 26, 2018
Virginia Beach-based Divaris Real Estate Inc. has added five Hampton Roads retail properties totaling more than 300,000 square feet to its leasing and management portfolio.
The additional 303,694 square feet of space brings the total of all properties leased by Divaris Real Estate and managed by Divaris Property Management Corp. to more than 37 million square feet in the mid-Atlantic and Southeast.
The portfolio will be leased by DRE’s George Fox and Kris Fuller who specialize in leasing grocery-anchored assets.
The five properties include:
- East Beach Marketplace, a 184,269-square-foot neighborhood center, anchored by Food Lion and Planet Fitness at 4017-4261 East Little Creek Road in Norfolk.
- Armory Plaza, a 71,985-square-foot neighborhood center anchored by Franklin Bowling at 1311 Armory Drive in Franklin.
- Diamond Springs North, a 23,880-square-foot strip center, anchored by Dollar General at 1948 Diamond Springs Road in Virginia Beach.
- Granby Street Shoppes, a 15,110-square-foot medical center anchored by Sentara at 7401 Granby St. in Norfolk.
- West Little Creek Shoppes, an 8,450-square-foot strip center, anchored by SunTrust Bank at 129-143 West Little Creek Road in Norfolk.