60,000-square-foot lease announced in Enterprise Center
- December 10, 2018
E & J Acquisition LLC has leased 60,000 square feet of office space located at the Enterprise Center in Hampton.
The company will lease Suite 140 at 2000 Enterprise Parkway, according to Norfolk-based Harvey Lindsay Commercial Real Estate.
Clark Baldwin of Harvey Lindsay represented the landlord.
Other recent transactions from Harvey Lindsay include:
• Noble Sales Co. Inc. leased 33,385 square feet of Industrial space at 1400 Cavalier Boulevard, Suite B in Chesapeake. Charles L. Dickinson represented the landlord.
• Lasership Inc. has leased 33,370 square feet of industrial space located at 1400 Cavalier Boulevard, Suite G & H, in Chesapeake. Dickinson represented the landlord.
• FAMARCO NEWCO LLC, has leased 21,077 square feet of Industrial space located at 301 W. 24th St. in Norfolk. Bobby Beasley III represented the tenant.
• kSaria Service Corp. leased 14,034 square feet of industrial space located at 3335 Croft St. in Norfolk. Lindsay Himelright of Harvey Lindsay and Patrick Reynolds of NAI Dominion Commercial Real Estate Services handled this transaction.
• Water Works Inc. renewed its lease of 12,651 square feet of industrial space located at 2601-I Trade Street in Chesapeake. Chip Worley of Harvey Lindsay handled this transaction.
• Q.E.D. Systems Inc. has renewed its lease of 11,935 square feet of industrial space located at 883 Norfolk Square in Norfolk. Dickinson represented the tenant.