The Washington, D.C. office of Jones Lang LaSalle has closed the sale of a large portfolio of multifamily properties in the Washington, D.C. area. A joint venture between affiliates of The Bainbridge Companies LLC, Starwood Capital and a major institutional investor purchased the 1,626-unit, seven-community portfolio located in Virginia and Maryland. The new owners plan to spend about $300 million, including acquisition, remodelling and upgrades.
Leading the Jones Lang LaSalle team, which represented the seller, was Mid-Atlantic multifamily managing directors Scott Melnick and Al Cissel and Senior Vice President Christine Espenshade.
In Virginia, the properties include:
• Amberton Apartments, 190 units, Manassas
• The Reserve at Regency Park Apartments, 252 units, Centreville
• Westfield Village Apartments, 228 units, Centreville
• Saddle Ridge Apartments 216 units, Ashburn
• The Reserve at Towne Center Apartments, 290 units, Potomac Falls
• Woodside Apartments, 252 units, Lorton
Bainbridge plans extensive upgrades and remodelling at the communities that will include amenities, interiors, exteriors, landscaping and signs. Bainbridge Management will manage the properties.
There are no comments for this entry