The Fairfax County Chamber of Commerce has announced the winners of its 2011 Outstanding Corporate Citizenship Awards.
Award recipients include:
• Capital One Bank – Corporate Citizen of the Year (Large Business)
• CPS Professional Services LLC – Corporate Citizen of the Year (Small Business)
• Tony Jimenez, president and CEO, MicroTech – Executive Leader of the Year
• Shelter House – Nonprofit of the Year
• Helios HR – Woman-owned Business of the Year
The awards were presented at a June 29 luncheon attended by nearly 600 people.
There are no comments for this entry