Winners of the third annual Virginia Business CFO of Year Awards were named in five categories on June 19 in Richmond.
The awards recognize the contributions of chief financial officers to the success of Virginia businesses.
The winners were announced during a banquet attended ay approximately 300 people at The Jefferson Hotel: They are:
• Small nonprofit organizations: Karen L. Joyner of the Foodbank of Southeastern Virginia in Norfolk; Video
• Large nonprofit organizations: Donald E. Lorton of Carilion Clinic in Roanoke;Video
• Small private companies: David E. Bosher of SnagAJob.com Inc. in Glen Allen;Video
• Large private company: Mark J. Danisewicz of American Systems in Chantilly;Video
• Public companies: Victoria D. Harker of AES Corp. in Arlington.Video
This year’s program attracted 50 nominees. The winners were selected by a panel of five judges that included a former chairwoman of the Virginia Society of CPAs and four former award recipients.
Profiles of the five winners will be featured in the August issue of Virginia Business magazine. In addition to Virginia Business, the contest sponsors include Marsh, Tatum, RSM McGladrey and the Virginia Society of CPAs.
For more information on the contest, please contact:
There are no comments for this entry