WR Systems Ltd., a provider of business consulting services and products for industry and government, has leased 36,563 square feet at Almeda Business Center in Norfolk. Don Crigger of CBRE/Hampton Roads handled the transaction.
In other deals for CBRE, several defense contractors and companies have signed recent leases. The biggest transactions include:
• Cryomax USA Inc.: 31,330 square feet at Cavalier Industrial Park in Chesapeake. Worth Remick and Ashton Williamson handled the transaction.
• Raytheon Co.: 25,050 square feet at 540-B Woodlake Circle in Chesapeake. Perry Frazer handled the transaction.
• Exelis Inc.: 23,378 square feet at Greenbrier Circle Corporate Center, Chesapeake. Perry Frazer and Matt Wilbricht handled the transaction.
• J.C. Ehrlich Co., Inc. d/b/a Ehrlich Distribution: 15,830 square feet at Cavalier Industrial Park in Chesapeake. Lang Williams, Worth Remick and Ashton Williamson handled the transaction.
• SRA International Inc.: 15,345 square feet at Battlefield Technology Center III, Chesapeake. Pat Mugler, Gray Randolph and Perry Frazer handled the transaction.
There are no comments for this entry